5 Minute Easy Hairstyles for Busy Mornings!
In need of quick and easy hairstyles for those rushed mornings? Look no further! Here are five easy hairstyles that can be done in five minutes or less. Hmm...did someone say five more minutes in bed?
1) High Ponytail With a Twist - When you're in a rush, a simple ponytail can be a lifesaver. But let's add a twist to make it more interesting! Simply gather your hair into a high ponytail, securing it with a hair tie. Then, take a small section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the hair tie to conceal it. Use a bobby pin to secure the end of the wrapped hair. This simple twist adds a touch of sophistication to your everyday ponytail.
2) Messy bun - another go-to hairstyle for busy mornings is a Messy Bun. To achieve this effortless look, gather your hair into a high ponytail. Twist the ponytail around itself to create a bun and secure it with hairpins. Don't worry about making it perfect – the messier, the better! You can even pull out a few strands of hair around your face for a more relaxed vibe. This hairstyle is not only quick and easy but also versatile – you can wear it for a day at the office or a casual night out with friends.
3) Half-Up, Half-Down - For those who prefer a half-up, half-down look, this style is for you. Start by parting your hair in the middle or to the side, whichever you prefer. Take a small section of hair from one side of your head, twist it, and secure it with a hairpin or small clip at the back of your head. Repeat the process on the other side. You can leave your hair straight or add some curls or waves for a more romantic look. This hairstyle is perfect for days when you want to keep your hair out of your face but still show off your locks.
4) Loose Side Braid - Braids have always been a go-to hairstyle for many, and for good reason! They are versatile, chic, and perfect for those busy mornings when you need to quickly put your hair together. For a romantic and effortless look, opt for a loose side braid. Start by gathering all your hair to one side and secure with an elastic. Then, loosely braid your hair, making sure to leave some strands loose to frame your face. This gives a soft and feminine touch to your overall look.
5) Sleek Low Bun - If you're looking for a more polished hairstyle, try a sleek low bun. Start by brushing your hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a hair tie. Twist the ponytail into a bun, making sure to tuck any loose ends underneath. Use bobby pins to secure the bun in place, and smooth down any flyaways with a little bit of hairspray or gel. This sleek and elegant hairstyle will make it seem like you put in much more effort than you actually did.
With these five easy hairstyles, you can easily achieve a quick and effortless style that will make you look and feel fabulous. From simple ponytails to elegant low buns, all are perfect for busy mornings when you need to get out of the door in a hurry. And the best part? You don't need any fancy tools or products to create these hairstyles. All you need is a brush, some bobby pins, and a hair tie, and you're good to go! So, don't let a lack of time in the morning stop you from looking your best. Try these quick and easy hairstyles and get ready to rock your day!
Learn More About My Hair Care Line at AOBPRODUCTS.CA